Reduce your risk of chronic diseases, like cancer and diabetes, by:
- Get your recommended screenings.
- Ask that fresh fruits and vegetables be available in your workplace.
- Ask your local restaurants to share nutritional information and promote healthy menu items.
- Ask your local farmers market or grocery store to offer healthy cooking classes.
- Start a walking group with your friends or coworkers.
- Tell everyone you know that eating well and being active will make you feel good and reduce your risk for chronic disease.
- Promote tobacco-free living in your community and workplace.
Did you know that you may qualify for free screenings? Visit our cancer prevention section.
Want to be involved in healthy living coalitions? Visit our transformation section.